Application deadline is March 9th or until all the stew spots are sold.
- Bring 2-3 LARGE crock pots of prepared Irish Stew and a ladle for serving. Event organizers will provide tables, bowls and spoons. Please bring electric extension cords and a power strip to plug in your stew pots.
- Decorate your table in an Irish theme. Bring a sign announcing your club, business or name. This is a great networking venue to promote your club or business, so bring flyers and advertising materials to pass out. If you plan to put any decorations on the walls please use painter’s tape so it does not mar the finish.
- Set up for stew cookers will be at 4pm sharp at the south door of St. Stephen’s Parish Hall. Judging of the stews will begin promptly at 5:00pm.
- Judges are prone to accept bribes. Put together a fabulous bribe basket and tempt the judges. Bribe baskets will be auctioned off during the event. Imagination goes a long way with the judges. Be creative and have fun.
- Alcoholic beverages may NOT be offered at your booth unless you have: (a) an ABC permit to serve liquor and (b) Liability Insurance coverage for your organization and also covering the event sponsors!
Submit the entry form at the bottom along with a $10 check payable to:
Irish Stew Fundraiser c/o Rotary Club of Valley Center
and mail it to: PO Box 493, Valley Center, 92082
Your entry fee includes two prepaid entrances to the event. Any additional helpers that come with you to set up will need to pay $5 per person to enter the hall. If you would like to pre-pay for helpers, include their names and the money with your entry application.